We all know that "one chick". The girl that is almost impossible to get a gift for because everything she wants she just buys herself. So what do you get her for Christmas you ask.
I have some ideas.
- If you are the boyfriend/husband. An epic date night away from the family. Even though I do not have children of my own I understand at a small scale how it is to run errands and do things with small children. If you are a friend of the "one chick" and she has kids. OFFER to take care of her kids for a weekend so she can get away for a little R&R.
- An epic girl date! That's right. My friends and I LOVE having some epic girl time. Pay for that "one chick" to get her nails done, get facials, get massages. Go out for some wine time and good food and conversation. Time spent means more then any physical gift.
- If that "one chick" is in to physical items and would like something one of a kind. Set her up an appointment at Grace & Glam with one of our stylist and a gift card. It is so fun to be styled by someone else sometimes and see what they would pick out for your body type and what not. Just the fact that you set it up makes someone feel special because you set the time aside.
- Everyone that I know loves to get family photos done. So why not a gift card for a photo shoot. Not saying you have to pay for the entire thing but anything towards it would be a huge blessing. It can get spendy but it pays to have someone amazing do them. They are memories that last forever. Let me recommend our photographers Gabe & Carin Black. They do such an amazing job!
- Most women I know also love floral arrangements in there house. Sometimes it can get a bit expensive keeping live floral arrangements on the table. However I know this girl that I started buying things from in Reno her name is Camryn Lane. You must look her up on Instagram (camryn.lane). She makes floral arrangements that are preserved so that they last forever. I have gotten a couple different things from her and each of them are absolutely amazing! Each of them are hand made and one of a kind.
My list could go on and on. So if you are having trouble finding a gift for that "one chick" or maybe you are that "one chick". Go head and send this over to your friends and family for a little inspiration this holiday season.